Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Greetings!

Hi! Welcome to "Country Living" -(I know, not a very inventive blog name, but it really is what the blog is about). I'm Trish, I'm in my late 30s and live with my family in southern Ontario, Canada. I was born in London Ontario and have lived in numerous other cities in Ontario such as Toronto, Kitchener, Brampton, Mississauga, Niagara Falls and Sarnia. I was an exotic dancer for about 16 years and started working online a few years ago as a freelance writer and artists. Two years ago, I moved to the country. I had never lived in the country before, but I wanted to be more self sufficient and as a Pagan I wanted to develop an even deeper connection and understanding with the Mother Earth.

I love living in the country! It is an adventure in learning and growing. I am learning how to garden, preserve food, raise egg chickens, tap maple trees and make maple syrup, and so much more! Admittedly  I've messed up on a few things (OK, on a whole bunch of things!), but I'm learning and it's a lot of fun!

I really should of started this blog two years ago when I moved in here, but alas I didn't, so better late than never!


No comments:

Post a Comment