Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Sigh

Sigh, the ridiculousness never ends.

As you all know I purchased a truck from my neighbor well over a month ago. I got it so I could hopefully get a plow for it so I could use it for the driveway.

The truck was only $400, purchased "as is"

The guy I purchased the truck from didn't bother to clean it or even remove his personal property from the truck (despite me paying it off over a two week period and him knowing damn well when I was picking it up). I was kind enough to put all his personal stuff in a box and returned it to him. I didn't need to do that. Legally everything in the truck was mine once I made the final payment, was given my receipt and the keys. The guy didn't even say thank you!

Now, the guy actually wants to come over and trade the tires. He says he meant to do it before I purchased it, but didn't get it done. So, he wants to come remove the good tires that are on the truck and put on crappy tires ... is he fucking kidding me?

This guy needs a serious reality check! to say the least!

I am so sick and tired of people trying to bully me and take advantage of me!

So obviously I told the neighbor NO and obviously he's all pissed off now.

What the hell is with people? So frustrating and upsetting.

Oh well, such is life. If I catch the guy on my property i'll sick my ducks on him LOL

Thanks for listening to me rant! Hugs and love!!












1 comment:

  1. Trish..
    for sure.. sick the ducks on him...
    anyone coming back weeks after selling something and wanting something from it are crazy..
    if he wants the tires sell them to him for 100 per tire..
    then have the ducks chase him off the property when he leaves..
    and please film it, would be a good laugh for sure..
    Brian

    ReplyDelete