Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Spring is Right Around the Corner

Spring is right around the corner! I'm so excited! I LOVE spring! I put shelves in my bedroom window so I could start tons of seedlings (mostly tomatoes and peppers). 


This is the scene outside my front door yesterday. Lots of crazy chickens and ducks! I can't wait till the pond unfreezes for the ducks!


And this is Smoochie, my newest rescue dog. She's a beagle/husky cross. 


And lastly, EGGS! Everyone has started laying. This is from the last 4-5 days. The white eggs are from the ducks. As you can see, many of the eggs are different sizes; many of the ducks and hens are first time layers, so the eggs start out small and get bigger over time. 


Happy Saturday friends! Have a great day! Hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment