Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Dental Help

I am having some serious dental issues that I really need some help with (I was saving up to get the problem fixed, but am now dwindling my savings due to this damn broken ankle.). I'm about $600 short of what I need to get the work done.

 If anyone is feeling generous and would like to help out, I'd appreciate it more than I can say. I've started a Go-Fund-Me page. I really need to get to the dentist asap.

https://www.gofundme.com/p9qqz6-dental-bill-help

If anyone donates, I'd be very happy to do some graphic design work for you or send you some special photos etc.

Thank you! hugs and love!


1 comment:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! same day dental veneers

    ReplyDelete