Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

Chicks!

Here's some photos of the adorable chicks and young chickens I have here right now. Most of them I'll be keeping

This little cutie is off to a new home next week.


These two are frizzles, planning on keeping at least one (whichever one is a roo!). If both are roosters, might keep both


One of my five showgirls. I *Think* she's a hen


Another showgirl. I *think* she's a hen too


I thought this one was a hen, but sadly thinking it's a roo now :( Damn!


ASame with this one, thought it was a hen, but it's starting to look like a roo


My silkie Qing. Hopefully she's a girl!


Another showgirl. I think it's a boy as it has wattles and none of the others do


Another showgirl. I *think* she's a hen


Another showgirl. I *think* she's a hen too



And one last chick; my silkie hen Ming hatched it. It's a little troublemkare which says Roo, but hopefully it's a hen!


No comments:

Post a Comment