Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Shameless Self Promotion

Hello friends! It's shameless self promotion time! 

(Comforter available on RedBubble)

When Holiday shopping this year, please consider supporting small businesses and independent artists. When you shop at stores like Walmart, you are just helping some fat cat billionaire get even richer! When you shop local, shop small business, shop independent artists and writers, you are helping put food on the table, helping to keep electricity on, helping to pay rent!  

I work on numerous P.O.D sites - print on demand. I put my designs on the products and every time a product sells with my design, I get 20% of the sale. 

Here's some pics of shirts with my designs on them! I have over 400 designs.



(All the above shirt pics came from Teepublic)

You can find my designs on products on Zazzle, RedBubble, Teepublic, Cafe Press, Spreadshirt, Displate, Society6 and even on Amazon! My designs on on cards, shirts, shower curtains, mugs, towels, blankets and so much more! If you are looking for Xmas cards, please check out my Greeting Card Universe store! I have lots of great Xmas cards!

Here's links to some of my stores!


(The shoes are available on Zazzle)


I also have two Etsy stores


I also have three books!


                                                Mead Made Easy


(Hit on the book name to open the link to the page)


Every sale makes me smile and do a happy dance! Every sale helps to feed my family and pay my bills! 

(Bag is available on Zazzle)

Please feel free to share this post! sharing is a great way to help me without spending any money :)












No comments:

Post a Comment