Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Good day awesome friends!
Hope you are all doing great!

I got my second covid-19 vaccine a couple of days ago. very thankful to get it and be better protected!

A pic of me outside the vaccination center (Walmart)

Here's some pics from around the farm :)

this is Gus the cat beside a giant hole the chickens and guineas made to dirt bath in. What a bunch of twits! My whole lawn near the house has holes all over the place!


Mr Peabody, the gander, guarding his ladies that are on a nest in the baby barn :) 


Next two pics of our a little gang of 3 month old chicks I got from the feed store early May. 



Turkey pults and Ring-neck pheasants.


And lastly, mama Elvira with her two new chicks :) 


Things are very busy here on the farm; lots of babies being born!

Wishing you all, the very best! Huge love!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment