Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Radish Relish Recipe

So, I found an easy radish relish recipe... not sure how well it will work, but figured I'd give it a try. I've never had radish relish, so not sure if I'll like it, but I'm always willing to give new food a try!

I got the recipe from http://www.allotment-garden.org/recipe/2026/radish-relish-recipe/. They seem to have a crap load of good recipes on the site.

Radish Relish Recipe

It was submitted by Susan Howard

Makes about 1 and half pounds of radish relish.

Ingredients:


  • 2 cups of diced radishes
  • 2 ribs of diced celery
  • 1 large onion chopped fine
  • 1 teaspoon salt 
  • 1 cup sugar 
  • 1 tablespoon mustard
  • 2 tablespoons dill seed
  • ½ teaspoon celery seed
  • 1 cup vinegar (I like to use cider vinegar)
  • 2 tablespoons horseradish (this is optional)


Directions:

Throw everything in the pan and boil until thickened!!

No comments:

Post a Comment