Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

As Summer Winds Down

The end of August draws near. I am totally OK with that. I am looking forward to fall. I am looking forward to the Autumn Equinox and Samhain. I am looking forward to the beauty of the leaves turning colour. I am looking forward to life slowing down.

I haven't been doing much this week, been feeling a little under the weather. I got a bit of outdoor stuff done, but mostly tried to catch up on some online work. I am so thankful I work from home and have such flexible work. I'm not feeling horrible, but honestly I would have a bit of a hard tome working a 50 hours work week like this.

The Christmas sales have started online so I've been trying to focus on cleaning up my stores and getting more art. Another reason I like fall; the art paychecks! :)

All the critters are doing good, thankfully no more duck deaths (knock wood!). The week of having guests near the pond has totally tamed the ducks and now they have turned into terrible adorable beggers.

This was the scene at my front door today ...


This comical trio is my Saxony Ducks. They are big, loud, clumsy and hilarious.




No comments:

Post a Comment