Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Duck Update

Greetings Friends!

I just wanted to give everyone a quick duck update. I ended up taking them to the vet and the vet said there was an "Unidentified" disease killing ducklings this summer and their symptoms/death matches it. There wasn't anything the vet could do to help. He recommended continuing with the herbal immunity boosters I had already been giving them- coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and colloidal silver. Since the last two died, I have had no more ducklings die. I now have two ducklings left (They are not much ducklings anymore as they are almost as big as there mom!)

The ducks are all doing great and getting along with each other well. The Saxon ducks have finally gotten use to people and are coming up to the house for food now. They are such a hoot!)

Here's a video my son made of the ducks and hens:


Hugs and love!


No comments:

Post a Comment