Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

MIA

Hi!

Sorry I have been MIA the last couple of weeks, I have been crazy busy doing the final rewrite on my "Memoirs of an Exotic Dancer". I will hopefully be handing them back to my co-writer/editor on Friday and she'll be getting to work right away, fixing my grammar and making it flow better. We also still have to sort of how/where we are dividing it into chapters (I bounce around a little bit in my telling), and I need to make the book cover. I'll make the book cover while Steph is fixing it up. And then we are ready to publish. We've got our focus on and we are determined to have it publish by the end of March at the latest. It will be available in most of the eBook formats, PDF and in real book form.

I'm excited to finally get it done!

I have been fighting a cold, trying to stop it from getting too bad. For the last two months my breathing has slowly been going down hill. I am definitely going to be back on prednisone before the end of Feb. I'm trying to hold off going to the Dr for it, as I have a breathing test next Friday and if I'm on prednisone it will mess up my test results. At the moment, it's not dire. I'm huffing and puffing by the time I get to the top of my driveway (which is about 1KM long). I really need to get the breathing test done so the Dr can treat me properly.

In sad news, my cat Rollie died last week. My poor son Travis went to check the mail and found him dead on the side of the road.Poor kid was just devastated. He carried Rollie home and we got him buried. Rollie was born in our home four years ago and was the biggest asshole of a cat I have ever meant, but damn, he was our asshole :(

Hugs and love!
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment