Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Ice Fishing, Roosters and My Flock


I love having ponds! They are so much fun! Today I decided that my son and I needed to go ICE FISHING! So much FUN! We sadly did not catch anything, but had a blast, and now that we have the hole, it's easy to open again for some more fishing fun. 

Here is an action shot of me getting ready to club and net a fish! 


You know if anything had popped out of that hole I would of screamed, fallen over backwards and probably hit myself in the head with the mallet! LOL!

 This handsome fella is Stalin. He was suppose to be a HEN ... he's not :( Oh well! Such is life. Now I have two roosters (and 10 hens). Stalin is much more watchful and protective of his ladies than my other rooster Wally is. He's thankfully very friendly with people.


And this last photo is of some of my beloved critters and my son!




No comments:

Post a Comment