Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

Memoirs of An Exotic Dancer- PDF


Hi! I no longer sell individual photo sets/videos. As I am pretty well retired and only do photo sets/videos by requests now (so if you want anything special feel free to contact me!), I am selling all my photos and videos from 2010 to 2017 as one big set for a low price. It's 3GB of photos and videos; 1300+ photos and 15+ videos. 

If you'd like it in digital format via email, it costs $25. It is 3GB, so will take you awhile to download it! 

If you'd like a physical copy: DVD cost $30/ Flash drive/SD card costs $36; shipping included)

You can pay via interac bank transfer or cash. 

You can also purchase my "Memoirs of an Exotic Dancer" in PDF format on Etsy (you can also purchase my photo set via Etsy)


Thank you! Hugs and Kisses!!

 Please contact me directly at roguewolf-imphavok@hotmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment