Pages

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Computer Blues and a New Turkey

Hi everyone! hope you are all doing great! My computer crashed this week. Totally died, had to get a new one. :( What a giant bummer. Was three days without a computer, which sucked big time, ad I'm still trying to get the new computer set up correctly. It has Windows 10. I hate Windows 10!!!! On a good note, all my photos, music and assorted info was saved; a friend was able to remove the hard drive from the dead computer and transfer it to my computer. Thank the Gods!

I got a new turkey today! YAY! Finally a friend for Mindy.It's a boy for sure and wow is it ever bigger than Mindy! and pretty well the same age. Mork was definitely a girl! His name is Marty, Marty McFly :) He is a bourbon red crossed with a wild Eastern turkey. He looks much like Mindy, just bigger




i have a video of when he first got dropped off. It's up loading on 
youtube, i'll post it soon :)

At the moment, Mindy doesn't like Marty. but I'm sure she will, just takes a bit of time ;)

Hugs and Love!





No comments:

Post a Comment