Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Happy Holidays!

Hi! Sorry I have't blogged in a couple of weeks. I've been super busy with holiday work/sales.

I had a Doctor appointment last week. Got my test results from my stomach ultrasound. My kidney, gallbladder etc is all good, but I got a crap load of gas in my stomach. The Doctor gave me some pills to try to settle it down. I also had a sinus infection so she gave me some antibiotics

all my critters are doing great. Thankfully no more loses!

It was both my son's birthday and my chihuahua's birthday on Saturday. here's a pic of them both when they were babies! Soooooo cute!


My two silkie babies are growing up! Sadly, it looks like one is a boy :( 


                And three of my cats - The Princess of Power, Grumpy Gus and Ziggy Fluffbutt


I've been making pine smudge sticks to sell in my Etsy store. They take a month or so to dry to be able to use. I made up about 20 of them, if they sell Ill make up more! My etsy store just hit 101 sales! Not bad for my first year.


And last pic! My silly ducks all trying to drink from the same pan. There was two others, but I guess they sucked. :)


Wishing you all a very happy holidays! Hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment