Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Taco

My sweet Chihuahua Taco passed away on Monday. Sadly he had a brain tumor.  I am devastated. I loved him more than I can ever express. He was my best friend. He was only 11.5 years old. 

Here's a bunch of my favorite photos of my little man. there is a lot! I'm sure I have hundreds of pics of him. 

This is Taco when he was a puppy. he was soooooo cute!


Taco with his big brothers Buddha and Skully. Buddha and Skully are a year and a half older than him.





Taco and I at the Pugalug fundraiser event





                 Taco and Toffee were playing! It just looks mean, it wasn't :)





Taco was the very best little dog ever. He was my very best friend. I'm lost without him. :( I was really blessed to have him in my life. Really lucky to have him in my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment