Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Purring Kitten

I've been working hard on taming the stray kitten. We had a pack of coyotes around the house the other night and it was vitally important that the kitten was safely inside. I baited her with some delicious food and was able to scoop her up when she was happily eating. She spent the night in the bathroom and I was overjoyed in the morning that she had used the litter pan that I had put in there with her!

Since being brought inside two nights ago, I've managed to get her to come in three other times (Using food as bait). She is still very shy about being picked up, but she is doing better! At this rate, she should be tame in another or so.

She is a cute little kitty and I am hoping that after I get her tamed, using her litter box reliably and she goes to the vet, that I'll be able to find a nice forever home for her. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment