Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Update

Hi!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days! There was a big thunderstorm here on Wednesday night. Lightning hit my house and despite my computer being turned off and being on a power bar with surge protection it got totally fried. I also lost power for 13-14 hours.

Since then, I've been working on an old laptop. It's tough working on a computer that is not your own, it doesn't have any of my links or tabs, no photos or art, none of the programs I regularly use. To sum it up, it sucks!

It looks like my computer needs a new power supply and because I have a slim line tower, they are of course hard to find, so have to order one online.

Hopefully, my computer will be back up and going in a week or two - fingers crossed!

In other news, the taming of the stray kitten is going fantastic. I can now pick her about, she comes in at night and she lovin' attention. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment