Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

First Snow

Its been snowing here very lightly off and on since Friday, so five days. The ground is very slowly starting to turn white.


Thankfully it's suppose to warm up tomorrow and it should all be gone by tomorrow afternoon! I don't mind the snow personally, but it makes it hard on the hens and I get less work usually, so would prefer minimal snow.

My wee boys, Taco and Budha are enjoying the woodstove. Buddha loved the snow, but Taco was not a happy camper :(



The woodstove is warming the house up well; however, I think it's going to be too chilly during the cold of winter for my work, so will have to use the propane heat. I plan on calling the propane company tomorrow to find our pricing and delivery. Having the house warm enough for work is a priority and worth the extra money. 

Hope you are all having a great week! Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment