Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Welcome November!

Well, October is over and November is here! I LOVE November because it is the best month of the year for online art sales. It makes me feel super de duper happy to make sells! I always think out of the hundred thousand designs someone picked mine! What a great compliment! So far today, I've sold two memo pads on CowCow and 24 cards on Greeting Card Universe.

My friend Betty shared this on my Facebook wall today. very cool! I read an article saying that chickens evolved from the T.rex several years ago.


Talking of evolution, the turkey is said to have evolved from the raptor. Here's a couple of pics taken yesterday. The flock of about 30 leisurely walked in front of my house and down my driveway.



Very cool, eh? Wild turkeys are awesome. :)Interestingly the cats and hens simply ignored them. as you can see in the one pic, my cat Rollie slept through it on the porch.

I hope you are have a great day! Hugs!










No comments:

Post a Comment