Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Death

Boy, there has been a lot of death already in 2016 :( David Bowie passing away earlier in the week and Alan Rickman leaving us today. The world lost two amazing entertainers.

I lost my favorite hen Alice yesterday. I'm not sure what happened, I found her outside, alone, laying on her side. I brought her in, and she was still alive, but barely. I held her in my arms, sent her love, but alas, it was too little too late. She left this world cradled in my arms. Goddess Bless her, I hope she returns in her next life an eagle or a hawk, something magnificent that soars the skies!

My brother-in-law's (who passed away in 2006) mother passed away yesterday too. I haven't seen her in a few years, but have the fondest childhood memories of her. She was a good woman, full of love and laughter. My deepest sympathies to the Latronico family.

The wheel turns, and with death comes life, and with life comes death.

Rest in Peace my Sweet Alice ... she's the big black and white hen in the photo below.






No comments:

Post a Comment