Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

26 Days Left

Hi! Hope everyone has been well!

Sorry, I haven't blogged for so long :( I'm still fighting with extremely limited power and simply don't get enough time on my computer to get everything that needs to be done done.

Only 26 days till we move! I can't wait!!!! I miss making art so incredibly much! I have piles of cool design ideas running around in my head and nothing to do with them. 

I'm still looking for a place in Ontario, but if nothing is found by Feb 7, then I am taking an awesome place I was offered in New Brunswick. We have always wanted to live near the ocean so are very excited about the idea of moving to the East Coast! The place I was offered in New Brunswick is about a ten minute walk from the St. John's River, about a 20 minute drive from Fredericton. It's a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on 4 acres. It has a second house on the property that has been converted into a workshop, plus it has a garage and a shed. All my fur and feather babies are welcome and its only $600 a month!

I could still use some help with moving expenses, if anyone could help out, it would be hugely appreciated:


I will try my best to keep everyone posted on my moving plans. Just 26 more days and I will be back to having city hydro again and back to being able to blog several times a week!! I'm beyond excited!

I could do the whole off-grid thing if I had to ... if zombies were attacking or something  ... but, at least at the moment it's not necessary, so I want normal unlimited hydro back! and for my health, I need a different heat source than a wood stove. 

Hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment