Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

October

Good-bye September! Welcome October!

I hope everyone had an excellent weekend!

My weekend was quiet. I had some plans for the weekend, but unfortunately ended up not feeling the best so took it easy over the weekend instead. I worked on some art and got some housework done. I did make the mussel soup on Saturday; it turned out very good. I will definitely try some more mussel recipes!

Today, is sort of dreary, rainy and windy. I had planned on doing an outdoor photoshoot today, but alas the weather is not working with me. I guess I'll have to put it off till tomorrow. Maybe I'll get an indoor photoshoot done today instead.

All the critters are doing well. Whatever killed my sweet hen last weekend has thankfully not returned. Wally, my new rooster is fitting in well, and the tiny 4 week old rescue kitten is doing extremely wonderful.

I have a fairly quiet week planned. Got some yard work and cleaning to get done, and I have a Pan Tribute planned for Saturday night.

Yesterday, I purchased tickets for the Witches' Ball in Halifax for the end of the month, so I need to figure out a costume. I'm going with a couple of new friends from New Glasgow.It's a good opportunity to meet some of the other Pagans here in Nova Scotia.

I hope you all have a wonderful week! Hugs and love!!



No comments:

Post a Comment