Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Busy

Hi! Hope you are all doing fantastic! I've been having a pretty good week. I have been working on my Etsy store, wildcrafting (for my Etsy store) and breaking paths and clearing shoreline at the back pond.

These are Birch Polypores. They are one of the major things that I am selling in my Etsy store. People use them for craft and jewelry making. They are also suppose to be crazy good for you; one of those "super" foods (those you don't eat them, they get made into a tea,tonic or tincture.)

The big polypores you see in the pic sell for $10-$25 each.


The back pond! I have shoreline! We manged to clear about ten feet so far. We are just gonna keep working on it till the snow flies, hopefully we can get at least another ten feet cleared. 



 The path to the back pond :) I can walk from my front door to the back pond in under two minutes. It's a lovely walk! The dogs of course love it! There are a lot of ticks sadly I took one off myself today and I take them off the critters daily. My hens need to work harder!


My hen Willow hurt her foot again so is in lock down. She's a house hen for the next week. She actually laid an egg in the house today! :)


And now for some duck pics ... :)

Goobles and Ethel

The ducks coming up to the house :)


My Muscovy girls. I LOVE my Muscovies, they're the best!! :)



 And I leave you with Walter the Rooster. Hugs and love!




No comments:

Post a Comment