Pages

Monday, June 26, 2017

Lovin' My New internet

I LOVE my new internet! It is by far the best internet I have had in the 6-7 years I have lived rural. It is so fast I can now upload videos and photos with ease! Rural internet is a pain, it's more expensive than city internet is and generally is slow and unreliable. Finally I have internet as good as city internet! It's super fast (I can actually stream shows!), is unlimited and only $60 a month. Fantastic!

Here's some pics from the weekend

Chicks!


And a Canadian geese family walking up my driveway :)



It's funny, I actually see more wildlife here in Nova Scotia than i did when I lived in Coe Hill, Ontario! I assume having two ponds on my property helps draw in the wildlife.

Have a great day friends! Hugs!









No comments:

Post a Comment