Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Snakes, cats and Muscovy Ducks

Hello friends! Hope you are all doing great! I happily got new internet today. YAY! I had Seaside internet and they were HORRIBLE. For the last 3 months I have had internet maybe 40% of the time (if I was lucky!). I actually filed a complaint with the BBB about them yesterday. First time in my life I've ever had to do that. I now have TNC Internet. Like Seaside they are also off a radio tower, but they have much newer equipment and the guys who hooked up my new internet said that the radio tower that Seaside uses is actually owned by them. TNC is hugely better. Super happy.

So, here's some pics from the last couple of days:

These two snakes where in my firepit. My son took the photos as I ran away screaming like a little girl :) I'm terribly afraid of snakes.




The next two pics are of my new rescue cats. Their elderly owners passed away and were going to get put down, so I of course took them. They are Manx crosses. The two in the top pic are Muggs and Jenga, and the fella in the bottom pic is Pickles. Pickles has no tail.



And here's a photo of my Muscovy ladies, Figgy and Mama Muscovy.


And a dragonfly :) The dragonflies are great cause they eat the mosquitoes and help keep us safe. 


Have a great day friends! Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment