Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Another 20 loads

 Good day friends!

We got another 20 wagon loads of poop/hay moved today. My body hurts so damn bad, it's hard to function.

We have now moved 55 wagon loads of hay/poop from off the ground. I got my wagon last year off Amazon. so glad I got it! It's been a huge help! It's a big wagon; 53" x 24" x 27" and holds up to 440 pounds. 



The hay/poop is so gross. Makes me feel sick. Yuck! :( If we are careful. we can roll it, which makes it easy to pick up and allows us to move rolls of it. 


I'm not sure if it looks any different, but it is 20 wagon loads less. We just keep taking it off the top. It should all be flat. 


It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so hopefully a day off! Hugs and love! Be safe friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment