Pages

Friday, April 30, 2021

Rain Day

 Good morning friends!  Hope you all had a great week! 

We went out at 8am and started shoveling hay/poop, but only got five wagon loads done before it started to rain. I have been really struggling with my health, so didn't think getting cold and wet was a good idea, so called it quits for the day. We are supposed to have rain till Sunday so I'll have the rest of today and tomorrow off hay/poop shoveling. Hopefully I can get a new art design done! 

I doubt five wagon loads is noticeable, but I took my normal after work pic. That's 60 wagon loads moved so far. We are basically moving ten wagon loads an hour, so 6 minutes a wagon load. 


This pic is of one of my Saxony ducks playing in a poop/pee/water puddle in the cow area. Interestingly, this area never pooled water before! So gross and so frustrating. We are going to have to even that out.


Have a great weekend friends! hugs and love!






No comments:

Post a Comment