Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Working away

 Was out working at 8am again today. I'm so exhausted and sore, I'm feeling very discouraged.

Today, we worked on moving more hay. Insects and mice underneath it, so horribly yucky :(

We also got to work on removing three metal rod that were left in the ground. They are going to seriously injure someone (they had something to do with the electric fence and of course the cow owners just left them here for me to deal with)

We tried pulling them out, but they wouldn't budge. They are about 4 feet long, so about 3 feet into the ground. The best we could do was dig down around them and cut them off below ground level. 

I also almost broke my damn ankle again today. I stepped into one of their fence post holes! They took out the fence post and left the hole! what assholes! 

The hole is so deep; my hand is in the hole and not even touching the bottom! An animal could of easily broken their leg in the hole! Says everything about the cow owners; they don't care about anyone or anything, but themselves. Horrible people. 


Wishing you all a great day! It's supposed to rain here tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get the day off from physical labour! :) Hugs and love!









No comments:

Post a Comment