Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Coe Hill Ontario

So my new house is in Coe Hill, Ontario. I thought you all might like to learn a little about the area I'm moving to. :)

Here are so interesting tidbits about the area I am moving to:

Coe Hill is a community in Wollaston township in Hastings County, Ontario

The Wollaston township had a population of 708 in the Canada 2011 Census.

Coe Hill has restaurants, gas station, Royal Canadian Legion branch, beer store, post office, grocery store, bakery, fishing supplies store, library, and a doctor's office.

Coe Hill is about a ten minute drive away from my new home.

Wollaston township covers an area that is 220.19 km2 (85.02 sq mi)

Wollaston township has a population density of 3.2/km2 (8.3/sq mi); which mean there is 1 person per every 8.3 square miles (I LOVE that!)

The nearest hospital is in Bancroft; it is about a twenty minute drive away.

Coe Hill Agricultural Fair is annually from Friday August 28th and Saturday August 29th, 2015






No comments:

Post a Comment