Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Some of My Fav Photos

Here are some of my favorite pics I've taken since I moved to Coe Hill six weeks ago:



The cats, Rollie, Mo and Jo


Mo


There are awesome mushrooms everywhere. I wish I had the knowledge to know which ones are safe to eat! Hopefully one day!


Fest Road; the main road down to the fest/camping area


Stephie, Ruth and Stella just hanging out being hens


The view from my front door


More awesome mushrooms.



Buddha the Pug; he's lovin' it here!


Family Altar area; there is a Fortuna altar, Pan altar, Brigid's well and a main God and Goddessaltar


Standing on the front step of the chicken coop in a rain storm ... priceless


A camping area, though next year it will be where the labyrinth goes



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous transition you are in the midst of making!!!

    ReplyDelete