Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Packing and My Old House

Hi! I hope everyone is doing fantastic! I have been busy, busy, busy, packing and cleaning and getting ready to move. I cannot wait to get this done! I want so badly to get moved and have a "home" again.

To me a home is somewhere where I feel safe being myself. Somewhere where I feel comfortable. Somewhere where I don't live in fear of some crazy asshat screaming at me. It's been almost a year since I left my wonderful Wyoming home and it's been a year without a home, a year not feeling safe, a year not feeling comfortable. Finally, it's about to end.

When I lived in Coe Hill, I LOVED the area, loved all the beautiful trees and wildlife, loved the privacy, but my "landlord' was nasty, always bitching at me, belittling me and treated me like shit. I still flinch everytime I see I have a private message on Facebook, thinking its going to be her bitching at me again. I know it can't be her as she is blocked on my Facebook, but yet I still get a moment of panic when I see I have a private message :(  My "landlord' made my Coe Hill experience a nightmare ... and yes, she was suppose to be a "friend"

I got here to New Brunswick and the neighbours have been so nasty, I don't even want to go outside. Every time I go out in my own yard I am in fear of being screamed at yet again. I hate it.

I'm a wimp, absolutely. I HATE conflict. I don't do well with it at all. It makes me feel sick and makes me want to hide.

Just two more weeks!

I had a friend send me a couple of pics from my old home in Wyoming (and that's Wyoming, Ontario ... not the USA! It's a small town outside of Sarnia). The house has been knocked down. Even if I hadn't moved to Coe Hill, I would of had to move anyways as the house needed a new furnace and a new septic system, which the landlord did not want to replace (The landlord there was awesome, best landlord ever, but the house was 130 years old, and it would of cost him over $50,000 just to replace the furnace and put in all new venting. It just wasn't worth it). It was a fantastic place to live. I loved it there very much!



It's sort of sad to see such an awesome house knocked down, but in the end it will save the landlord money. He can turn it into farm fields and make more money than he did in rent.




No comments:

Post a Comment