Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Skunks and Porcupines

Yep, that's poop ... I know how exciting. 

I didn't know what critter was responsible for said poop so took a pic to post on Facebook to ask (cause yes, many of my crazy friends would actually know such a thing)


I'm told it's probably skunk poop. It's interesting that it has some undigested berries in.

I am yet to actually see a skunk but logically I'm sure there are several on the property.

There is an awesome porcupine that has his home on the property. He's a big older fella (or lady! I didn't see balls! LOL)

Porcupines are awesome critters. They are so cute! I googled them this afternoon to learn a bit more about them. I admit I thought they could throw their quills, but that's actually a myth!

I'll try to get a pic of him, but no guarantees!

With fall coming the animals around here should increase, I'm excited! I'll try to get y'all lots of pics!

Hugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment