Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Bruised Ribs

Well, I bruised my ribs ...

I had a bad coughing fit a couple of days ago and have since been in pain. It was really bothering me today and after my late afternoon dances, I was in a considerable amount of pain, so I decided to go to the hospital and get it checked. Yep, my ribs on my left side are bruised :( At least it's nothing serious!

So just when I started to get mobile again, I'm back to "taking it easy" ...sigh

Doctor said they should be better in a week or two.

Well, that sort of sucks. I'm moving in four weeks! Got no time for silly bruised ribs!

I'll try to go slow, but I got things to do so my ribs will just have to deal with it.

Thank the Gods I have the world's best son! He's such a help!

On a good night, my lung infection seems to be clearing up well! Hopefully it will be gone for good this time!

Only four weeks left and I'm off to Nova Scotia! Can't wait!

Hugs and Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment