Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

First Duck Egg!

I went to let the ducks out of their coop this morning and guess what I found! My first ever duck egg! YAY! Super de duper excited! Not sure if it's an Indian Runner egg or a Saxony egg. Don't want babies yet so we confiscated it. Also had the first chicken egg in about two weeks this morning (Feb is the worst month for eggs; the ladies usually go on strike). The pic is a bit blurry, the big white egg is the duck egg and the smaller brownish egg is a chicken egg


And just because they are adorable, here's a pic my son took this morning. My two mama's boys :) Buddha and Taco


My Chihuahua's snowsuit showed up in the mail today ... we ordered it in November ... gee thanks. A little late now. Oh well, we have it for next year now. He looks adorable and it's gonna keep he very warm


And my minnow trap showed up today too! Now I just need the ponds to unfreeze. My plan is to catch little fish in the big back pond and move them to the front small pond, so the duck can hunt/eat them.



Hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment