Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Presents, Books, Tapping and Sun

Like everyone, I love presents! :)Yesterday I was kindly gifted this lovely floor clock. 


and this awesome handmade boat! (The one in the front; the one behind the sweet gentlemen gifted me a couple of months ago)


I got a copy of the Koran in the mail today. I purchased a used copy off of Ebay for $5. I've never read it and as I have a very limited understanding of Islam I thought I should read it. I think we would have a lot less problems in the world if everyone would take the time to learn about other's religions. From what I have heard the Koran has some violence in it, but so does the old testament of the Bible. It was actually reading the Bible that made me change religions 18 years ago. The God of the old testament in the Bible was too scary for me! I'm sure the Koran will be an interesting read.


I started tapping trees today! YAY! I cheat and use 2L pop bottles instead of expensive metal buckets. The sap is running great!



And lastly, all the snow is almost melted! 90cm of snow melted in six days, not bad!


Hugs and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment