Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Nova Snowya

Yesterday's blizzard was epic! We got about 40cm of snow. Add that top the 20cm we already had, we are at about 60cm! WOW! And it's STILL SNOWING! 

Mother Nature is AMAZING!

So, I'm snowed in for a week or two. Not a big deal at all as my hydro and internet is still working fine (obviously!). We got the ducks and chickens already dug out and an area for the dogs to run around in.

We are just going to slowly start making a path from the house to the road and then expand from there. We can simply bring groceries and whatnot down the driveway on a sled until things get cleared.

we are all good and honestly, I'm rather amused by it all. I haven't seen this much snow since the huge blizzard in London in the 1970s. We have heat, food, drinks, the critters are safe, so life is awesome :)


Here's a pic of the front of the house. The drifts are HUGE!


And here's my quack pack. They came out for about 30 minutes and then went back to their coop.


Once the snow stops, I'll get some better pics!

Hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment