Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

+15 and Sunny

It is a beautiful day here in Nova Scotia today. +15 and Sunny! My major chore of the day was cleaning the front porch. Mama Muscovy has a clutch of eggs (including four goose eggs) in the dog house on the porch so I fenced off the area for her so she would have some privacy from the other critters.



My front pond, Kappa cove, is 90% unfrozen now! The ducks have been really enjoying it!


My three Saxony ladies swimming at the pond- Martha, Merkel and Ethel.


And I forgot to show you the goose eggs! Here's a pic of the eight in the box when they came home.


And here's a pic to show their size. The brown egg is a large chicken egg, the white egg is a duck egg and the big white egg with the 3 on it is the goose egg.


Hugs and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment