Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Goose Eggs

I am off to get seven fertilized goose eggs today! Very excited! I have to go to Shubenacadie, which is about an hour or so away. Shubenacadie is where Nova Scotia's weather forecasting groundhog lives; Shubenacadie Sam. He was obviously very wrong this year, I'm gonna give him a dirty look when i drive by!

The goose eggs I'm getting are Buff Goose. They will look like this when full grown:


Fingers crossed they actually hatch! I plan on putting them under mama Muscovy.

I would love to get an incubator for back up (in case Mama Muscovy won't sit them), but just don't have the extra cash at the moment. If anyone is looking for a great Birthday present for me (my Birthday is on Friday), Amazon has one for $40!



Have a great day everyone! hugs and love!!



No comments:

Post a Comment