Pages

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Inflatable Raft and a Clutch of Eggs

I was in New Glasgow a couple of days ago and stopped at a new clearance store and found this awesome inflatable boat on sale for $30. Yay! It's two person and can take 520 pounds :)



My Muscovy ducks are of course looking adorable!


Muscovy mom has started a nice clutch of eggs. I have added a couple of Saxony and Indian Runner eggs to her clutch and a couple of chickens have added eggs to it! Muscovies are great moms and can hatch up to four clutches of eggs each year. I've been wanting to add a couple of geese to my flock and had a very exciting offer this morning of seven fertilized goose eggs! I'm a little short on $$ right now (still recovering from having to take the pug to the emergency vet), but if I can make some in the next day or two, I'm going to get them and put them in Mama Muscovy's nest. Muscovy ducks are often used to hatch geese eggs. Fingers crossed it all works out! I'd really love a couple of Buff Geese!!


Hope you all had a great weekend! Hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment