Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Chickens, Eggs and Painting

Hi Friends! Hope you are all having a great week! I've been busy, busy, busy taking care of all the critters and painting the inside of the house.

Today is day 32 for my goose eggs. Still no sign of them hatching. Today is the day. Goose eggs are suppose to take 28-32 days to hatch. I'm awfully nervous about teh whole thing. I sure hope they hatch. No signs of peeping or anything yet. I'm gonna be awfully disappointed if none of the goslings hatch.

I've been doing really well selling my duck and chicken eggs; however, I have been giving away a pile too. I have now given free eggs to two schools for hatching so far. I gave two dozen duck eggs to one teacher and I have another teacher coming Monday night to pick up 40 chicken eggs. I'm not comfortable charging overworked underfunded teachers for eggs for their classes, so have been donating them. It's nice to do nice things :)

My new hens went outside for the first time today. They seemed to really enjoy it :) So far they haven't been beat up by my old nasty bitches :) My Ontario hens are all 4 years and older, big and ornery.


This week I've also got a couple of new art designs done.





No comments:

Post a Comment