Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Seeds, Broody Hen and Smoochie

I had a wonderful Ontario friend drop in for a visit on the weekend and she very kindly gifted me a box full of seeds! SEEDS! It doesn't get much better than seeds! Seeds are life! They are sacred!


 One of my hens, Hyde, went broody. She is the first hen to go broody this year. It is also the first time I've had a broody hen with fertilized eggs.



Figgy, my Muscovy decided she needed to lay an egg in the same laying box as Hyde ... not sure why, but what do I know? 

I've been wondering where Figgy's eggs have been going, I'm assuming under Hyde's butt!


And then this happened. 

Dirty girl just HAD to lay in the laying box too


In other news, our foster dog Smoochie went off to a new home today. Fingers crossed it works out!


Hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment