Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Getting Things Done

Happy weekend wonderful friends! Hope you are all doing fantastic!

We have lovely weather here in Thorburn Nova Scotia! Loving it! We are getting lots done! 

Got the Fortuna Rock garden all cleaned up and looking good, and got a little faerie garden set up behind. I can't have flowers in the area as the chickens kill them, so this is my compromise :)



Also got my couple of wood gnomes up and some solar lights up.


I started setting up some of my water faerie stuff up on Piskie Point for the pond Fae. Some fun stone I painted for them :)






And we got a new address sign made. Our driveway is very hard to see, so I made it ridiculously large!!


Feels great to be getting stuff done and seeing our place looking great again! It's our safe haven again. nice and private, nothing, but love here :)

Sending huge love to all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment