Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

June 9

 Good days friends! Hope you are all doing fabulous!

I had to take a few days off from lawn work as I pinched a nerve in my elbow from all the raking and needed to give it a bit of time to calm down. It still hurts real bad, but just pushing forward.

We are still working on cleaning the cow area. got most of the main area done, but it still needs more leveling out (more raking!) and there are still tons of trees to cut down and trim etc.


We've moved on to getting some other jobs done as summer is here and the veggie garden needs in before it's too late! Our critter care was also falling behind as we were focusing all our energy on cleaning up after the cows.

I did manage to get a new design done yesterday while I was hiding inside from the extreme heat





Wishing you all a super great day! again, thanks for the support! Love you all!








No comments:

Post a Comment