Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Puddles and a Greenhouse

Good day friends!

Hope you all had a great day!

Yesterday's rain left some very big puddles, so I spent much of the morning filling them in. at least Mother Nature is kind enough to show me the low parts! I didn't get them all done, will work on them again tomorrow. 


We also got our little greenhouse up today :) That felt good! We put it beside the pen so we could attach it to the fencing. the fencing is attach to a pallet coop so it's very sturdy. Hopefully it won't fly away!


Thanks so much for listening to me these last few weeks. I really appreciate it. I wasn't looking for pity, I just wanted to document it all and needed to vent. Not very many people read my blog, so I knew it was a safe place LOL. Honestly, some of this is my responsibility. I should of put my foot down spring of 2020 and told them to leave. I should of told them to clean up more. I just really hate conflict and keep thinking "I'm sure they'll be gone soon!". I should of been braver and said more. That's on me. 

Thanks for the support. huge love!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment