Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

New Brunswick!

I'm moving to New Brunswick!!! I am so friggin' excited!

We took the awesome house near Fredericton; 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, huge workshop, garage and several sheds, 3 and 1/2 acres (Some grass and some woods), a garden already put in and of course crazy critter friendly!! I can add more hens and even get goats!!

I'm going to see whales!

Moving to the East Coast has always been a dream of mine, so I am super happy!!

It's going to be a busy three weeks. Lots to get done, and lots of money to make. But, it will all be worth it! We are going to get our life back on track, get my health better and have an awesome new adventure!

I will keep you updated the best I can and when I get there and have normal hydro again, prepare for tons of photos!!

Hugs!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment