Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Home Stretch

Well, I have almost made it to the end off this off-grid adventure. Honestly, I am overjoyed! I really miss working and feel horrible that I had book commitments that I could not meet this winter. I am really lookinh forward to real hydro!

It other news, I ran out of propane. Damn! I was hoping it would last till after I left. No big deal, just a bit of a pain in the butt.

My eye problems have really iimproved. My eyes are pretty well back to norma. Unfortunately my lungs are getting worse by the day.

My keyboard died for my computer yesterday. Big bummer. It's really hard to do anything on a computer without a keyboard. I am writing this blog post on my tablet; first ever blog posts from my tablet

I have almost been able to put together enough money for moving, just a couple hunded more and we'll be all set. Thank you everyone who made donations to our Go Fund Me Page, it has been a life saver! This experience has sure taught me some lessons, I now have a greater understand of what it is like be dirt poor ... it sucks huge. I am not a money motivated person but I normally get by prett good. This experience has been humbling and a good life lesson on how quickly things can go bad. However, it is also a good reminder on how awesome people can be. I literally wept in graditude with every donation that was made. Thank you

Tomorrow looks t be a busy day, I have dances (I hope!) in the morning, than garbage to the dump and packing inn the afternoon. Really trying hard to leave the place cleaner than I found it :)

Hugs and love!


No comments:

Post a Comment