Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Almost Moving Day!

It's almost moving day! I am bubbling over in excitement! Cannot wait!

We are about 95% packed now, just have the last essentials to pack and lots of cleaning to do; like to leave the place cleaner than we got it.

My lung infection is getting worse, I am huffing and puffing anytime I get too active; gotta take lots of breaks! However, I think I will make it out of here in time! Before it gets to the point where I need steriods again. Thank the Gods!

My computer is still down and sadly won't be up and going again until we get to New Brunswick. What a bummer. At least I have my tablet and am getting better with it!

We pretty well have all the funds needed for moving. We are going to be a little tight on grocery money for the first coulpe of days, but that's survivable! We are trying to make arrangements to get a free couch off Kijiji on saturday to get us started (once I get a couch I will be able to do dances again and all will be good!)

Again thank you so much everyone for your support and help! It is appreciated more than I can say. My Go Fund Me is only $120 from being complete; that's amazing! Thank you so much!!!

I will have internet in New Brunswick on Monday and will update asap, with pics of my new place! It will be great to have real hydro and be able to use my computer again!!

Hugs and love!




No comments:

Post a Comment