Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Birthdays

Tomorrow is my Birthday ...

I'm not a huge fan of Birthdays, I find they make me introspective and melancholy. And, like everyone else I am not a big fan of getting older; though thankfully, I am not feeling old! :) Honestly, I still feel young, happy, and full of enthusiasm and adventure!  I happily remind myself that with today's average life span, I am just hitting middle age, I still got half my life to live!

I don't have a "bucket list", but I do have a few things that I have always wanted to do, I happily accomplished one of them this year with moving to New Brunswick: I have always wanted to live on the East Coast.

Tomorrow is also the anniversary of the day my Chihuahua Taco joined my family! He's been with us seven whole years!

This is Taco when he was a wee puppy; his ears are still down. He weighed about a pound and a half then.

 This is Taco about five-six years old. He's not real happy (hence why his ears are back) cause, well you know, there's snow! :)


This is my sweet Taco three months ago :)


Best Birthday present EVER! 


No comments:

Post a Comment