Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Making Art


I have been busy busy busy making new art and putting old art on new products. This week my son and I are focusing on putting my designs on shower curtains and blankets on Zazzle. They are both big ticket items, so I get a great commission from any sales (I make 15% of the sale price). Honestly, I think Zazzle's prices are outrageous; $100 plus for a shower curtain or throw is crazy! I wouldn't pay it, but surprisingly lots of people will. I'm more of a $20 shower curtain gal :)

If you want to check out the shower curtains and blankets I made, just hit the links below :) It should take you to the Zazzle collection



Blankets
Blankets
by Patricia Cartwright

Tomorrow I plan on walking down to see a beaver dam near my house, I'll take lots of photos for everyone! Hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment